Inspired after attending a talk by Gever Tulley, we decided to make something rather than just rehash the experience.
[Duration: 00:04:28 | recorded 3.29.10]
What do you think of alternative learning? We believe lifestreaming can replace higher education. We also believe that the higher education system as it currently exists cannot be fixed and that it must be destroyed. Do you agree?
Full Episode Highlights:
- Duration: 00:33:51
- Analyzing a petty argument we had about a piece-of-shit tripod breaking
- Talking to our Premies about what they want from their subscriptions. Do you think anyone will respond? I don’t.
- Talking about possible options of how to increase the value of our content and create meaningful experiences from which learning will follow
- Reviewing our notes and thoughts on the Gever Tulley talk we attended earlier in the evening
- Unveiling the postcards Kelly designed for Jessica’s MFA exhibition. They look pretty good!
Welcome Back, Lovers
Click to watch ‘Learning Through Doing’ or use the links below to download the full episode and iPhone wallpaper.
[qt:/filez/video/tpp_221premium-iPhone.m4v /filez/video/tpp_221clicktoplay.jpg 480 360]