[qt:/filez/video/tpp_199-iPhone.m4v /filez/video/tpp_199clicktoplay.jpg 480 360]
Why are we getting fat if we’re eating vegan AND training for a marathon? Jessica tries on jeans and a new tutu to assess the situation. Conclusion: let’s go get a cheeseburger.
Full Episode Highlights:
- Duration: 00:15:02
- How can we be gaining weight if we ran 10 miles, ate 1900 calories but burned 722?? Is it muscle? Or pancakes?
- Jessica’s theory on intestinal absorption.
- Lifefucking “do her clothes fit?”
- The problem may lie in portion control…
- Will Jessica kill herself or will Kelly do it for her?
- A pretty awkward gun comment.
- Wow way more information about our digestion than I wanted to re-live.
- The endless debate continues: can we just go back to being fun fat alcoholics?
Welcome Back, Lovers
Click to watch ‘are we fat vegans’ or use the links below to download the full episode and iPhone wallpaper.
Our endless waffling on keeping up this ‘healthy lifestyle’ is quite a challenge. Who votes for giving it up? ;P
[qt:/filez/video/tpp_199premium-iPhone.m4v /filez/video/tpp_199clicktoplay2.jpg 480 360]