[qt:/filez/video/tpp_198-iPhone.m4v /filez/video/tpp_198clicktoplay.jpg 480 360]
We need more kindness and positive mental attitude in our lives to ward off the cancer and the death-karma. We are attempting to break our bad habit of shit-talking by stopping the other when she is on a roll and asking what a positive aspect of the situation is. We hope this will help us get into a better habit of looking for the positive of every situation. Plus, we’re in the bathtub.
Full Episode Highlights:
- Duration: 00:15:54
- Filling up the tub with Jessica’s nail polish scab
- Is Jessica’s dress maternity?
- A conversation we had by only making noises slapping the water
- Something someone did to my toothbrush one time
- Bitch at Mr. Natural
- More of Jessica’s routine, I mean puppet show, and then she gets her hair wet
Welcome Back, Lovers
Click to watch ‘Bathtub Kindness’ or use the links below to download the full episode and iPhone wallpaper.
Do you have any so-called resolutions for 2010 and how are they working out? We didn’t really set out kindness to be a resolution, but more of a lifestyle change.
What are some things that help you be more tolerant?
[qt:/filez/video/tpp_198premium-iPhone.m4v /filez/video/tpp_198clicktoplay2.jpg 480 360]