[qt:/filez/video/tpp_194-iPhone.m4v /filez/video/tpp_194clicktoplay.jpg 480 360]
Since going vegan, apparently all we do is eat. Which would explain why we are spending more time in our kitchen in this episode than in any other. (I honestly did not think that was possible). We did take a break from cooking long enough to go to Saver’s to buy some dishes, and drink some tea- some from @botevyle and some from Stephen. Thanks, guys.
Full Episode Highlights:
- Duration: 00:37:19
- Slap-Chop aka Crap-Chop review
- Why not to get drunk and try to prepare two separate dishes at once
- Exploding Washers
- Poker with Stephen, Ellen and Sean- Ellen won (betch!)
- More spanking, Ellen and Sean did not participate
- A trip we took
- Our initial reactions to ‘Gee-Dot’, recorded directly after leaving the show
- Unboxing a gift from one of our #1 fans, @botevyle, who shipped us tea all the way from the UK! thanks @botevyle!
Welcome Back, Lovers
Click to watch ‘EAT’ or use the links below to download the full episode and iPhone wallpaper. This episode is definitely hodge-podge at its best. I love going back through and watching them, though. There is always so much shit that totally forget about until watching these. Editing the ones where we are fighting is definitely hard, though :/ What’s the hardest thing you’ve done lately?
[qt:/filez/video/tpp_194premium-iPhone.m4v /filez/video/tpp_194clicktoplay2.jpg 480 360]