New Year’s resolutions don’t work. Why put off the change you want to make for three weeks when you can do it now? Many people asked why we didn’t wait until after ‘The Holidays’ to go vegan. To which we answered, why would we?! [Duration: 00:01:43]
Full Episode Highlights:
- Duration: 00:42:48
- Our first step to going vegan is throwing away all the garbage food in our house.
- @closedblueyes stopped by to enjoy some infused vodka and tramping.
- Jessica gave me a tarot reading re: TPP. I think it was bad :[
- We purchased a new apple corer.
- Jessica and her siblings filmed an...interesting video xmas card for their parents.
- And we had lots more quality sibling / family time, which means we got to go to The Drafthouse twice!
- We planned our meals. Is this our new favorite pastime?
- Our #1 priority before leaving for FL? Clean our disgusting office!
- The first attempt at making truffles: maybe not so successful.
Welcome Back, Lovers
Click to watch 'We're Going Vegan' or use the links below to download the full episode and iPhone wallpaper. Do you think we are 'major douchebags' now that we are vegan? I know I used to think that about vegans- probably because most of them are.